The Seacoast Waldorf School is a vibrant learning environment and active community providing a holistic education that holds a deep reverence for and understanding of the development of the child as a physical, intellectual, social and spiritual being; while making Waldorf Education available to people of all economic classes, races, religions, creeds, nationalities and ethnic origins.
Seacoast Waldorf School develops innate capacities, moral strength and innovative thinking to serve humanity and the natural world.
- Educate and nurture children through eighth grade using the Waldorf philosophy and curriculum.
- Create a diverse and supportive community; based on the principles of healthy social development, whose task is to uphold the school physically, educationally, socially and spiritually.
- Provide adult educational opportunities, focusing on parenting, teaching, spirituality and the arts.
- Foster connections with community organizations that resonate with our mission.
- Honor our relationship with the earth by cultivating an awareness of nature and responsibility for the environment.
- Support the fine and practical arts and to promote the notion that artistic activity is necessary for the development of the whole person.