The Seacoast Waldorf School is a thriving community that honors and supports people of all economic classes, races, religions, creeds, nationalities and ethnic origins.
The Seacoast Waldorf School is committed to providing a holistic education that holds a deep reverence for and understanding of the development of the child as a physical, intellectual, social and spiritual being; making relevant in our times the Waldorf philosophy of Rudolf Steiner.
- Educate and nurture children through eighth grade using Waldorf philosophy and curriculum.
- Create a diverse and supportive community; based on the principles of healthy social development, whose task is to uphold the school physically, educationally, socially and spiritually.
- Provide adult educational opportunities, focusing on parenting, teaching, spirituality and the arts.
- Foster connections with community organizations that resonate with our mission.
- Honor our relationship with the earth by cultivating an awareness of nature and responsibility for the environment.
- Support the fine and practical arts and to promote the notion that artistic activity is necessary for the development of the whole person.