In the past 20 years, Waldorf has become the largest private-school movement in the world, and Waldorf methods are now being taken up by a growing number of homeschooling families and public charter and magnet schools throughout the US.
But why is an approach to education that was developed in 1919 by an Austrian researcher and educator so relevant to today’s world?
The following books are available at many area libraries:
- Waldorf Education-A Family Guide
Pamela Fenner/Karen Rivers
- You Are Your Child’s First Teacher
- School As a Journey
- Learning To Learn: Interviews With Waldorf Graduates
- Waldorf Education; From the Inside Out
- Beyond The Rainbow Bridge
Barbara Patterson/Pam Bradley
- Education Towards Freedom