Receive the children with reverence. Educate them in love. Let them go forth in freedom. – Rudolf Steiner
- Attend an Information Session, Open House or arrange an individual tour.
- Complete and return an Application for Admission with a non-refundable $60 application fee, a photo and school records, if applicable. Click here for an Application for September 2015 Admission: 2015-2016 application packetupdated. If you have questions feel free to contact Alison Petersen in the office or email at email@example.com.
- Parent and child participate in a classroom visit, as coordinated by the Admissions Committee.
- Participate in a parent interview (both parents must be present) with Admissions Chair and the classroom teacher. We ask that children not accompany parents at this time.
- Upon written notification of acceptance, complete the contract and submit a non-refundable $300 tuition deposit to secure your child’s space.
- Prior to your child’s first day of school, complete and submit required forms, included in your enrollment packet.
- If your child is enrolling for the coming school year, your child’s teacher will schedule a home visit. Before school begins, your family will be invited to an Open House where you can meet other families and children in the class as well as receive and review the Parent Handbook.
Online Tuition Payment
In addition to traditional payment plans, Seacoast Waldorf School offers FACTS e-Cashier for online tuition payments. Parents can schedule monthly, bi-monthly, or semi-annual payments online on our FACTS e-Cashier page.