Thank you for your interest in Seacoast Waldorf School. In this section you will find information about the admissions process and application materials. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Receive the children with reverence. Educate them in love. Let them go forth in freedom. - Rudolf Steiner
- Attend an Information Session, Open House or arrange an individual tour.
- For September 2017/18 admissions, create a New Account via our online TADS system then complete the Application for Admission with a non-refundable $60 application fee, a photo and school records, if applicable. If you have questions feel free to contact Alison Petersen in the office or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent and child participate in a classroom visit, as coordinated by the Admissions Committee.
- Participate in a parent interview (both parents must be present) with Admissions Chair and the classroom teacher. We ask that children not accompany parents at this time.
- Upon written notification of acceptance, complete the contract and submit a non-refundable $300 tuition deposit to secure your child's space.
- Prior to your child's first day of school, complete and submit required forms, included in your enrollment packet.
- If your child is enrolling for the coming school year, your child's teacher will schedule a home visit. Before school begins, your family will be invited to an Open House where you can meet other families and children in the class as well as receive and review the Parent Handbook.