Thank you for your interest in Seacoast Waldorf School. In this section you will find information about the admissions process and application link. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. The enrollment process usually takes a total of 4-6 weeks. The majority of enrollments occur from January-April for a September start, however, we do accept mid-year transfers on a rolling basis.
- Visit the school! Schedule an individual tour or attend an event (see below).
- To apply for admission, click here to create a New Account via our online TADS system and complete the Application for Admission
Please note, applications require a non-refundable $60 application fee, a photo and school records, if applicable. If you have questions feel free to contact Alison Petersen in the Admissions office or email at email@example.comParent and/or child participate in a classroom visit, as coordinated by the Admissions Coordinator.
3. Parents participate in an interview (both parents must be present) with the admissions coordinator and the classroom teacher. We ask that children not accompany parents at this time.
4. Parent and/or child participate in a classroom visit, as coordinated by the admissions coordinator. For early childhood, a child will visit for a morning and for grades a child will visit for at least 3 full days.
5. The teacher has the discretion to ask for another parent interview after the visit if there are more questions. This may or may not occur. We consider each applicant individually
5. Upon written notification of acceptance, parents complete the contract and submit a non-refundable $500 tuition deposit to secure your child’s place.
6. Your child’s teacher will contact you to schedule a time to meet with you and your child prior to the start of school.
6. Your family will be invited to a new school year event where you can meet other families.
*Events to Attend:
Fairytale Morning in April
Open Houses throughout the year (check our online calendar)
Educational Evenings throughout the year